Are you a busy marketers? Are you looking for useful marketing tools to increase visibility & productivity?
In this article you’ll find the best tools which make your job easier & make you more productive.
Here are 10 effective tools for smart marketers.
1. Canva – Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software
Canva gives you everything you need to easily turn ideas into stunning designs. Create designs for Web or print: blog graphics, presentations, Facebook covers, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more.
2. Openr – Drive Traffic from The Content You Share
Openr helps you add a call to action to any link you share on social media. Now everyone that visits the link you share can be redirected to your site with a unique call to action.
3. Google Analytics – Mobile, Premium & Free Website Analytics
Provides in-depth data and key searches for you to know what keywords are generating traffic to your site. Then, use these data to develop a good content that will turn readers into costumers.
4. Visually – Content Marketing for Brands
Most of content marketers are having a hard time producing excellent infographic because it is too costly. Good thing there is tool that helps you create your own infographic.
5. Trello – Visual Way to Organize Anything With Anyone
Lets you organize all your information on a visual dashboard and share it with your coworkers, making collaboration more centralized and efficient.
6. Uberflip – Content Marketing Automation Software
The most powerful way to connect with your audience is through a compelling content marketing experience. Uberflip empowers marketers to create that experience and leverage their content to drive growth.
7. Pixlr – Photo editor online
Use Pixlr to edit or add text to the images for blogs or newsletters. Work in layers, replace color, transform objects, and more – all from your browser.
8. GoAnimate – Make Professional Animated Videos
Make your own custom video and share it. High End Results Without the Headaches.
9. Wistia – Video Hosting for Business
Wistia is professional video hosting with analytics and video marketing tools.
10. Intercom – User Intelligence and Customer Communication
Intercom is one place for your entire business to see and talk to customers. Have live conversations and send targeted messages to website visitors and users of your app.
To Get More Insight, See The Visual!!