If you’re in a start-up stage then you must have some crunch of time, shortage of budget or in found of best marketing technique.
The situation you would be facing is you don’t have enough money to spend for all the marketing strategies in the book but still you have to do it. So, if you’re in these circumstances ,and messed up in between the marketing strategy that you should go for.
Then, Digital marketing is a pocket-friendly strategy that will help you in maintaining your brand image along with giving more leads to your company.
1. On average, 60% of a marketer’s’ time is devoted to digital marketing activities. (Source) – Click to Tweet!
2. 28% of marketers have reduced their advertising budget to fund more digital marketing. (Source) – Click to Tweet!
3. 78% of companies now say they have dedicated social media teams in 2015, up from 67% in 2012. (Source) – Click to Tweet!
4. 88% of B2B marketers currently use content marketing as part of their marketing strategy, yet only 32% have a documented content marketing strategy. (Source) – Click to Tweet!
5. 66% of B2B marketers report using search engine marketing (SEM), making it the most used paid marketing tactic among B2B companies. (Source) – Click to Tweet!
6. Digital ad spending for the U.S. retail industry will reach $12.91 billion in 2015 (and grow to $19.98 billion by 2019). (Source) – Click to Tweet!
7. Digital video advertising is projected to make up 15% of the total digital advertising market by 2017. (Source) – Click to Tweet!
8. 71% of companies planned to increase their digital marketing budgets this year. (Source) – Click to Tweet!
9. One-third of businesses is planning to introduce a Digital Transformation programme and one-third already have. (Source) – Click to Tweet!
10. 66% of B2B marketers rank LinkedIn as the most effective social media platform for their business. Other effective platforms were Twitter (55%), YouTube (51%), SlideShare (41%) and Facebook (30%). (Source) – Click to Tweet!