In simple term to understand meaning of Cloud is storing and accessing the stuff over the Internet instead of hard drive or storage device. Cloud don’t need any dedicated hardware to access the data from any location via Internet.
Sarv offers Linux & Windows both cloud servers with multiple OS templates. After selecting the OS template you can instantly build a powerful Virtualised server. Cloud server should be completely customize as per your requirement or traffic which you are getting on your server. Our servers offer high level of performance and you can rely on your cloud server not to let you down.
Cloud & Big data may be competing to each other but now these days starting to see the value in combining the two. Big data as a service is one of the practical option for big data Analytics. Mostly all the business applications are moving on cloud.
The amount and variety of the hardware and software required to run the applications globally was a challenge. To perform a single application globally need experts to install, configure, test, run, secure and update them. So it should be very huge to work on it for a small and mid-size business don’t stand a chance.
With the cloud computing technology can eliminate those headaches or burden because we don’t need to manage software or hardware. That’s the responsibility of an experienced vendor. in the cloud best part is you only pay for what you need, upgrade are automatic and scaling up-down is easy. With a cloud application dashboard just need to open the browser, login customize the app, and start using it.
As cloud computing grows in popularity thousands of companies are simply re-branding their non-cloud products and services as cloud companies.
Cloud computing is the result of evolution and adoption of existing technologies and paradigms. Cloud computing is to allow users to take benefits from these latest technologies to work on cloud server. The most important term of cloud computing is virtualization.
Virtualization is mainly separates a physical computing device into one or more virtual devices.
1. Flexibility : Cloud is very flexible to meet the demand of any company in term of bandwidth. With cloud computing, it is easy to upgrade your service (on-demand service) & complete process is very flexible.
2. Disaster recovery : When you are based on cloud then no need to invest on Disaster recovery plans. Cloud servers are mature enough for these types of issues. You don’t need to worry about losing data.
3. Automatic software updates : Cloud servers are based on Automatic update mode mean any any update comes for your server then it will automatically get install. Cause of this Cloud will be up to date as per your requirement.
4. Pay as you go: Cloud best part, pay as you go, no need of external hardware or software. You can buy just enough and scale as the application demands grow. A move to cloud is very beneficial to any business. It will give a financial flexibility to organization.
5. Increased collaboration : Cloud can use from any where using a simple Internet connection. Mean all the employees allow to sync up and work on documents and shared apps simultaneously, and follow colleagues and records to receive critical updates in real time.
6. Location Independent: As a business owner, you no need to worry about where your data is hosted. You can access & manage your data anytime, anywhere in the world. You just need an Internet connection.
7. Document control : Cloud computing keeps all the files in one central location, and everyone works off of one central copy. Employees can even chat to each other whilst making changes together. This whole process makes collaboration stronger, which increases efficiency.
8. Security : Security of data is very serious issue for a business owner, but when everything is stored in the cloud, data can still be accessed no matter what happens to a machine.
SSD should be much faster in performance for databases and applications. In SSD there is no moving particle. HDD also a type for storage, which should be cost effective.
You can build your cloud server in all type of regular OS as per your requirement. We have the latest Windows 2012 R2 Standard and Enterprises also available.
To decrease the downtime due to workloads, server add Load balancers across multiple servers. We charge for each cloud Load balancer instance by hourly, which makes server cost effective.
CDN best way to experience faster load times, fabulous performance of cloud server. The content stored on the CDN is distributed across the multiple locations, and the data is delivered from the fastest edge server based on the on proximity of the user.
The fastest edge CDN server delivers a cached copy to the user. If the requested file is not cached, it pulls the content from the originating server and delivers it to the user.
You can access your cloud server with a simple mobile app in your phone and can make any changes in server using the same app. wherever you are using your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android.
Cloud are scalable according to traffic on server, it will automatically get scalable in run time to maintain the performance. Cloud performance depends on what you decide to perform.
Now not mandate to take complete backup all the time to reduce the storage. Sarv provides Incremental backup function in our Cloud Servers. In Incremental backup it will only make a backup image for the changes in cloud storage. It decrease the usage of total storage in cloud.
Using Sarv cloud dashboard is enough to control the complete cloud server. Dashboard design should be very easy and user friendly to manage the server. You can make any changes in your server with few clicks.
Join the many clients who have taken advantage of our high range of services to enhance the way they work. Contact us today to get more information about cloud servers and how we can make changes in your business.