Are you Looking to improve your sales? If you follow up with web leads within 5 minutes, you are 9 times more likely to convert them. Are you seeking referral leads? Referral leads convert 30% better than leads generated from other marketing channels.
We hope that these 17 sales statistics will change the way you sell and have some new ideas on how to increase your own sales!
1. If you follow up with web leads within 5 minutes, you are 9 times more likely to convert them.
2. The best times to email prospects are 8AM and 3PM.
3. The best time to cold call is 4-5 PM. The worst times are 11AM and 2PM.
4. Thursday is the best day to prospect. Wednesday is the second best day. Tuesday is the worst day. calender
5. Top sellers use LinkedIn 6 hours per week.
6. In 2007, it took an average of 3.68 cold call attemps to reach a prospect. Today it takes 8 attempts. phone
7. The average sales person only makes 2 attempts to reach a prospect.
8. Only 2% of cold calls result in an appointment. Hand shaking
9. The average salesperson makes 8 dials per hour and prospects for 6.25 hours to set 1 appointment.
10. The early bird gets the worm. 50% of sales go to the first salesperson to contact the prospect.
11. Email marketing has 2x higher ROI than cold calling, networking or trade shows.
12. Nurtured leads make 47% larger purchases than non-nurtured leads.
13. After presentation, 63% of attendees remember stories. Only 5% remember statistics.
14. The most memorable part of presentation is last 5 minutes.
15. 80% of sales require 5 follow-up calls after the meeting. 44% of salespeople give up after 1 follow up.
16. Visuals are processed 60,000x faster than text. Enhance your sales presentations, emails and social updates with compelling visuals.
17. Referral leads convert 30% better than leads generated from other marketing channels.
Check Out The Full Graphic Below.!!