Social media is a parallel world, where people all around the globe have built personal lives, have developed relationships, have shared their experiences, and have also grew businesses.
“If social media companies were countries: Followed by China, Facebook would be the world’s most populous country with over 1.1 billion users. Google Plus (693 million active users) would be third and Twitter (554 million users) would be fourth.”
Everyone know as much as possible about social media. Here are some facts:
1. 45% of users feel worried or uncomfortable when email and facebook are inaccessible.
2. 82% of women believe social media is influencing how we define beauty today.
3. 51% users says social media changed their life in negetive way.
4. Food is the top category on pinterest making up 57% of discussions.
5. 23% of facebook users check their account at least 5 times a day.
6. Every second 2 new members join linkedin.
7. 189 million of facebbok users are “mobile only”.
8. Around 46% of users look towards social media when making a purchase.
9. 80% of all pinterest pins are actually repins.
10. 45% of people are friends with their parents.
This visual contains Fascinating social media fun facts. Enjoy the Visual!!