What motivates you the most?
What helps you to turn on when you’re really down?
It’s someone’s words. Few words that are competent enough to make you feel better.
Although content marketing is the burning marketing strategy that is blowing off the complete market. Yet we sometimes fail to make our mind up because we are defined to follow and trust the old and traditional techniques.
When I reach my office and turn on my system what I see first is “I will win not immediately but definitely”. I don’t who has written this but these few words are enough to make me charged up or the whole day.
So, if you’re in abashment of should you go for content marketing? or whether you have taken the right decision by selecting content marketing?
I have 20 powerful quotes so as you can keep tuning up yourself for your all new content marketing strategies.
1. “Content is king.” – Bill Gates (Click To Tweet)
2. “Content Marketing is a commitment, not a campaign.” – Jon Buscall, Head of Jontus Media (Click To Tweet)
3. “Content marketing represents the gap between what brands produce and what consumers actually want.” – Michael Brenner (Click To Tweet)
4. “Content is the reason search began in the first place.” – Lee Odden, TopRank Marketing (Click To Tweet)
5. “Focus on providing better answers for your audience. Know that Google wants to have ‘answers’ for its audience not just a lot of information” – Cyrus Shepard, Head of Content and SEO, Moz (Click To Tweet)
6. “Content builds relationships. Relationships are built on trust. Trust drives revenue.” – Andrew Davis (Click To Tweet)
7. “Content is anything that adds value to the reader’s life.” – Avinash Kaushik, Google (Click To Tweet)
8. “Good content isn’t about good storytelling. It’s about telling a true story well.” – Ann Handley (Click To Tweet)
9. “The best way to sell something: Don’t sell anything. Earn the awareness, respect, and trust of those who might buy.” – Rand Fishkin, Co-Founder, Moz (Click To Tweet)
10. “Anyone with an internet connection and an idea can develop audience” – Kevin Spacey (Click To Tweet)
11. “SEO is not something you do anymore. It’s what happens when you do everything else right.” – Chad Pollitt (Click To Tweet)
12. “Good marketing makes the company look smart. Great marketing makes the customer feel smart.” – Joe Chernov (Click To Tweet)
13. “When creating content, be the best answer on the internet.” – Andy Crestodina, Co-Founder of Orbit Media (Click To Tweet)
14. “A great headline mixed with a lame opening is like inviting someone into your house, only to slam the door in their face as they approach.” – Brian Clark (Click To Tweet)
15. “You can’t sell anything if you can’t tell anything.” – Beth Comstock (Click To Tweet)
16. “Marketing is telling the world you’re a rock star. Content marketing is showing the world you are one.” – Robert Rose (Click To Tweet)
17. “Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about.” – Benjamin Franklin (Click To Tweet)
18. “Not viewing your email marketing as content is a mistake.” – Chris Baggott (Click To Tweet)
19. “The key ingredient to a better content experience is relevance.” – Jason Miller (Click To Tweet)
20. “If you have more money than brains, you should focus on outbound marketing. If you have more brains than money, you should focus on inbound marketing.” – Guy Kawasaki (Click To Tweet)
21. The more content I put out, the more luck I have. – Gary Vaynerchuk, CEO, VaynerMedia (Click To Tweet)
So, remember that the Customer is not a Moron, she is your wife. And if someone is googled for something it’s because he wants the answer and not the explanation.
So keep your content marketing shinning up and give your business a mouth to describe itself. Because your customer will listen to you only if you speak.