Video has the potential to transmit large amount of information. Videos stand out on social media, giving customers a quick overview of a product without overwhelming them with text. In less than thirty seconds, a customer can get the information he needs about a business through a short, visually-appealing video.
Key Points of Video Marketing
1. Customers prefer to watch videos.
2. Use Video marketing as a tactic to improve consumer engagement.
3. Video is easily searchable.
4. Video is mobile.
5. Get deep insight into the behavior of viewers who interact with your videos.
6. Video increases the conversions.
7. Videos help you to get more visibility in search engines.
8. Easily share videos on social media channels.
Here are some facts and stats about video marketing and YouTube.
1. 92% of mobile video viewers share videos with others.
2. 65% of executives have visited a vendor’s site after watching a video.
3. 70% of marketing professionals report that video converts better than any other medium.
4. When an email contains a video the click through rate increased by 200% to 300%.
5. Video boosts email open rates by 19%.
6. The average Internet user spends 88% more time on a website with video.
7. 64% of consumers are more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it
8. Visitors who view videos stay on web sites an average of 2 minutes longer than those who don’t view videos
9. 59% of senior executives prefer to watch video instead of reading text, if both are available on the same page.
10. Homepage videos are shown to increase conversion rates by 20% or more.
11. Using video on landing pages can increase conversion by 80%
12. Only 24% of brands are using online video to market to consumers.
13. B2B and B2C marketers all over the world say video is the top 3 most effective social media marketing tactic.
14. 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with best ROI
15. 74% of all Internet traffic in 2017 will be video.
16. 1 billion people use YouTube.
17. YouTube’s estimated 2014 revenue is US$4 billion.
18. 4 billion video views on YouTube per day.
19. 6 billion hours of video watched per month.
20. Music is most searched topic for 2014.
21. The Interview is Youtube’s top selling movie of 2014.
22. 38.4% of videos view that are music videos.
23. Electronics is the most viewed industry.
24. 40% of YouTube traffic from mobile.
25. 60 hours of video are uploaded every minute, or one hour of video is uploaded to YouTube every second.
26. Over 800 million unique users visit YouTube each month
27. YouTube is monetizing over 3 billion video views per week globally
28. YouTube has more HD content than any other online video site
Hope you like this post. If you have any queries or thoughts please share with us in comment box below!